fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 2000 and the National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
Please note that if at any time fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd must cooperate fully.
- Acts or practices of fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd that are directly related to employee records of current or former employees; and information about companies or partnerships unless and to the extent that the disclosed is specific to identifiable individuals of the company or firm.
What sort of information does fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd collect?
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd collects information (“the Information”) about you in several different ways:
- We collect information when you engage the business to provide you with pet related services.
- When you send an e-mail or other correspondence to us or to an employee of fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd, we collect and store the details and contents of the email / correspondence.
- We collect information in relation to contacts as part of the development of ongoing business relationships.
- We collect information from prospective employees to enable us to assess whether they are suitable for employment.
What happens if you do not provide the information?
If you do not provide information as outlined above we may be unable to adequately provide you with the services you require. Where you do not provide information the specific consequences in relation to the service being provided to you will be communicated to you by fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd at that time.
Why does fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd collect the information and how is your information used by fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd?
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd collects the information to provide you with a specific pet care service. For example, we may use the information you provide us with to care for your pet(s), access your property and deal with any emergency situation required.
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd also uses the Information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, please advise fetch. by email.
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd may also from time to time use the Information to send you information that has not been explicitly requested, such as our regular newsletter or other information that may be relevant to your business.
If the Information is to be used for any other purpose that is not considered to be the primary purpose for collection of that information, fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd will obtain prior consent from you for the use of that information.
Who does fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd disclose personal information to?
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd does not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes. In such situations we will obtain consent from you prior to disclosing information.
How will fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd keep your personal information secure?
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control.
These security measures include:
- Restricted access to our premises and physical records;
- Password protection and firewalls to protect electronic information;
- Clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
Information that is no longer required to be held to enable fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd to provide services to you is destroyed. Where such information is required for statutory purposes it is maintained until such time that it is no longer required.
Correcting and updating your profile
fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd gives you the following options for accessing and modifying Information previously provided:
- You may gain access to Information that fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd has collected about you, by contacting the person named below or by contacting your representative. We will not charge you for responding to such a request, unless we incur costs in providing the information.
- You may contact the person named below or your relationship partner or manager to notify fetch. Pet Company Pty Ltd of corrections or updates to the information we have collected about you.